Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Episode 37 - 12-06-2009 - Radiothon episode 1

Howdy everyone!

special thanks to the 20 or so people that became joy members and renewed their memberships during the first of two special Radiothon editions of FLIP THE TAPE.

very special thanks to Richard Watts of (3RRR and NEVERWHERE's LISTEN UP!) and Shane and Wendy of the Petri dish for coming in as guests.

remember: IF YOU BECOME A JOY MEMBER DURING FLIP THE TAPE ON THE 12TH OF JUNE OR the 19th of JUNE

you will get one complementary mix-cd made by myself. Each cd will have it's own tracklist, unique artwork and be hand-written by me. I'll even put all the tracklists and info up on this blog as I make them. Become a member, support the station and get a free mix.

tracklist:
01. Of Montreal - First Time High (A reconstrucitonalist edit by Jon Brion)
02. The Pipettes - ABC
03. Diana Ross - I'm Coming Out (no, really)
04. The Brunettes - B-A-B-Y
05. JUSTICE - D.A.N.C.E
06. DaTa - One In A million
07. Prince - Raspberry Baret
08. Empire of the Sun - Tiger By My Side
09. Phoenix - Girlfriend
10. The Big Pink - Velvet
11. Soft Shock - the yeah yeah yeahs
12. The slits - I heard it on the grapevine
13. The B-52s - Rock Lobster
14. Buck 65 - Food
15. Nas - Fried Chicken
16. K'Naan - ABCs
17. Jens Lekman - Rocky Dennis Farewell Song to the Blind Girl
18. E.L.O - Mr Blue Sky
19. Matt & Kim - Daylight
20. Los Campesinos! - My Year in Lists
21. Fleet Foxes - He doesn't Know Why
22. Brendan Welch - Halls of Men
23. The Jackson Five - ABC

No comments: